söndag 14 november 2010

This is the life

There's a war going on.
Between my stomach and myself.
I think we hate each other.
Or, my stomach hates me.

I'm never quite hungry, and I never feel the urge to eat something special, maybe for a second or two, but when the second has passed it just makes me feel queasy.
So never really hungry and never in the mood for anything at all to eat, always a bit queasy.
The war.
I really don't like it much, cause it's been going on for long now.
And every morning I wake up is the worst time.
And all I can do is lay still and wait for it to blow over, which usually takes half an hour to an hour.

It all started when I got dumped, so I guess my tummy reacts to my sadness, and therefore starts hating me for not being happy.
Lol.

I guess I should try to eat things thats not hard for the stomach to processes instead of just eating what I get my hands on, like I've been doing, which mostly been bread actually, and bread isn't the best thing for a tummy.

But it feels like, when I almost can't eat things that I'm almost feeling an urge to eat, then how will I be able to eat stuff thats good for you.
All that thinking and planning.
Ouch.
But I guess it have to do, if I ever want a happy working stomach ever again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar