tisdag 9 november 2010

Growing Pains


Johanna!
We watched The last airbender, and then she wanted to see all the Halloween movies fram the beginning, 'cause we saw the remake of the second movie.
So we watched Halloween from 1978.

The boots I wanted was out in my size, so tomorrow I'll try another store.
Then I'm meeting with Petter for coffee.


Guess what.
I got the job.
Don't know how much I'll work.
Don't remember what my salary was either.
Guess I'll find out that when she's send the agreement.
So sure, nothings final yet because I haven't signed any papers.
So we'll see.
Anyway I'm not thrilled about it,
Not even a little happy,
More sad, more like I want to cry my eyes out.
Cause it's one step closer to a future I don't want, but still the future I want don't exist.
And it seems to be a top job,
I think it'll be great, and that I'll like it a lot.
But still I can't be happy about it.
I only told two people, cause I know they'll be happy about it, and all I want to do is cry.
I even start next week.
And thats that.
I'm taking giant steps to somewhere else with out you.
And I fucking hate it.

1 kommentar: