fredag 19 november 2010

The fatal wound

God morning.
Today I woke up 09.01. just like that, on my own.
Or not really on my own, I remember a high pitch noise, but I don't know if it really was one or if I dreamt it.
The weather look really shitsucks.
And today I'm going to do laundry.
Starting to get a pantie shortage and a sock shortage.
^^

Thinking about going in to town and get me a new set of pants,
A comfy pair, so I don't have to use just one pair all the time.
Then I have to pick up the package, so that's done.
And then I guess there's some planning to do.

Still no cats have been seen.
It's odd.
I want to see cats! So I can pet them for a while, I don't have my own cats here soooo,
I need a substitute.

My grandmother had a stroke :(
She's in the hospital,
And her right leg is paralyzed ><
And she forgot about it when she was going to the bathroom and fell down and broke her right arm :|
Life is shitsuck :(

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar