tisdag 16 november 2010

Screaming without lungs

She's just reminiscing
Blood, sweat, and one thing's missing
She's been breaking up inside, inside

Singing without tongues

Screaming without lungs
I want more than my lonely nation
I want more than my lonely nation
Desperate we are young
  Separate we are one
I want more than my desperation
I Want more than my lonely nation

We are the target market

We set the corporate target
We are slaves of what we want
We're just not amused
And we're just used to bad news
We are slaves of what we want


Went to the store today, right after I was at work.
Took the things I wanted but when I got to the cashier my card didn't work, and the swedbank app didn't work and still I can't log in to swedbank.
So I guess they have problems that made me leave my food behind!
Fuckers.

Stars looking at our planet watching entropy and pain
And maybe start to wonder how the chaos in our lives could pass as sane
I've been thinking bout the meaning of resistance, of a hope beyond my own
And suddenly the infinite and penitent begin to look like home

 I've been thinking 'bout everyone, everyone you look so empty

  But when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I see someone else

When I look at the stars,

the stars, I feel like myself


I've made some calculating with the hours I'm going to work,
And with out the Ob(inconvenient working hours) and with out the duty night hours, then my salary will be 13.216 kr before tax, and then there is more for the Ob and then the 35 hours I haven't added to it.
So I'll guess the salary will be just fine!
Especially when I can work extra.

Let it go
Daisy, let it go
Open up your fist
This fallen world
It doesn't hold your interest
It doesn't hold your soul
Daisy, let it go

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar