tisdag 9 november 2010

As if by magic

Emerging from my world
Imagine living in a box
And I won't come up
Until I've broken all the locks
Slurring all my words
Until something sticks
But in this smoky universe
My mind keeps playing tricks

And although, you're the only home I know
As if by magic, thoughts of you are gone
And now, I'm keeping my head in the clouds
And it's not so tragic if I don't look down

Submerging from your world
And back into my bliss
A day rolled into one
Is burning on my lips
Blurring all your words
Until they don't exist
And in a parallel universe
It's me you can't resist

And although, you're the only home I'd ever know
As if by magic, thoughts of you are gone
And now, I'm keeping my head in the clouds
And it's not so tragic if I don't look down

I got a teddybear rabbit in the mail yesterday!
Really cute.
It didn't say who it was from, but I have my guess.

Had a job interview yesterday.
Don't think I'll get it,
She pointed out that it was hard work and that she had lots of others to interview.
But today my telephone rang when I did the dishes, so I did not hear it,
But I saw it when I came back, and it was someone calling for an interview.
So I called and now I have another interview today, at 13, almost at the same place as yesterday, at the same time.
Weird.
I'm really nervous, because it's at the persons home, so I'll meet with the person who'll I'll be working with right away, often you just meet some authority person, and then if they want to give you the job then you meet the person you'll be working with.
Huuwaaaa.
We'll after the interview I'm going to buy coffee, at the shop I always used to buy from before, and see if the guy how always recognized me is working there today, I saw him before when I was visiting here, but then I didn't have the courage to go buy something, lol.
So we'll see if he's there today, and if he still recognizes me.
Then I'll meet with Johanna, and buy me some nice warm boots, and then if she'll let me I'll take her home and make her dinner.
Or I guess I won't eat anything.
Mweh.
Well.
Time to go.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar