torsdag 18 november 2010

Nothing is sound

I have this bad feeling inside.
It's almost like something is trying to crush my lungs.
And it makes me incapacitated.
I don't want to do anything beside sit in bed and watch series.
Nothing else has any meaning.

But really I should do things,
Things I have to do, and things I should do.
Like pick up a package.
Go and get some food.
Bake something delicious.
But I don't want to,
I really don't want to.
And I don't have to pick up the package until the 30th, last day.
I guess I really should force myself to do stuff,
To get out,
To breathe,
To work,
But all I want to do is Nothing.
Oh depressive little pathetic girl,
You should claw yourself up, out of the hole someone else dug for you.
But it takes time,
Time,
I hate time.
Go away.



Pain, give yourself a name
Call yourself contrition
Avarice of blame
Giving isn't easy
Neither is the rain
When she gives herself away

Daisy, why another day?
Why another sunrise
Who will take the blame
For all redemptive motion
And every rainy day
When he gives himself away

Let it go
Daisy, let it go
Open up your fist
This fallen world
It doesn't hold your interest
It doesn't hold your soul
Daisy, let it go

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar