torsdag 14 oktober 2010

The wind blows

This morning they called my dad from the hospital and said that my grandmother probably only had hours left to live.
So I took my stuff and went home from my introduction day on my temp job.
And my dad came and picked me up.
On the way to Stockholm I fell asleep in the car, and it was amazing.
Seriously I had forgot how awesome it was to sleep in the car, sure your neck is in a awkward position and you drool all over, but it's still awesome.
Slept all they way there and all the way home.

And I guess now you're wondering about my grandma, who gives a shit about sleeping in a fucking car, duuuuuuuude!?!?!?!?!?!
Well, she was better when we got there, they'd given her oxygen and blood, but still she was a ghost of was she used to be.
But like she said "Jag lever i alla fall"
The doctors didn't now what was wrong with her, if it was an infection in her lungs of if it was more cancer, and because they didn't know they couldn't do anything.
But she's not in any pain cause they've started to give her morphine.
Now it's just a waiting game, sadly but true.

When I got home I decided to go and try on a jacket I'd spotted that I thought could fit me.
Cause all the jackets I've tried never fit, and the one I have is a little to small.
And of course it actually fit!
Oh joy!
Sadly it's like 49% wool, but what was I supposed to do when no other jacket fit, Fuck it I thought and bought it!
The best blood money I've ever spent!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar