måndag 18 oktober 2010

Carousel

I'm trying to plan my future.
It doesn't go so well.
Cause I don't know what will work,
I don't know what I'll have to do.
But I have a few plans.
And one I'm going to try at my therapist.
But I don't think it will succeed.
I guess he'll talk about something random and then send me home again.
Just like always.
But I can't hope that maybe he'll take me seriously and actually do something to help me.
But I totally doubt it, it's to expensive to actually help people.
If this doesn't work then I don't know what I'm going to do, it feels like I've tried everything and nothings worked and none takes me seriously.
Why won't anybody help me?
Why does it have to be so hard?
They just give you a pat on the shoulder till your whole life is ruined then maybe they can start helping you, but by then it's to late.

I'm trying.
I've always tried.
But it's not enough.
Maybe someone else should try for once.

Sorry.
I know this blog wasn't supposed to be about this stuff.
But sometimes,
Just sometimes you can't help yourself.

And my grandma died on Sunday morning.
<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar