fredag 29 oktober 2010

The girl you lost to cocaine

Today I've been walking a lot.
Over a mile.
After that my feet hurt.

Tomorrow I'm working 8-20.
I guess I should go to sleep soon.
I'm not sleeping alone, I'm taking Melvin with me!
On other notes.
Kirsten Vangsness is so beautiful!
And you can't but love her in Criminal Minds.



Faint light of dawn
I'm listening to you breathing in and breathing out
Needing nothing
You're honey dipped
You are beautiful, floating clouds, soft world
I can't feel my lips




Shine
You're fine
See I will always have a smile for you my love
And still
We will
Be ok and along the way we'll learn a thing or two

So don't treat me bad just be glad I am strong

I know where I belong
And soon you will see we are blessed and complete
There's a place here for you with me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar