onsdag 13 oktober 2010

Don't waste now, precious time





I'm actually dying to do the same as this little girl.
To just run around in the autumn leaves, laugh and have fun.
I love love love autumn!
I'd love to get out to the woods, but I'll guess I have to make do with a park or something.


In a couple of hours I'm going to work.
It will be awesome, it looks like the weather will stay nice.

Alva is super cute!
She sits in the window looking out, all puffed up and looks really delighted.
I got a letter like six days ago, today I'm going to try to sit down and read it trough and write an answer.
A totally awesome answer, because I'm awesome!
If you're nice you can be awesome too.


Alva is AWESOME in a box!

I think I'm going to take a shower, and wash away the tiredness.
Dress up nice,
Maybe make a cup of coffee, and then sit down at the kitchen table with the letter.
Sounds real nice, I'm going to do that.
See you later babes!
Krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar