tisdag 25 januari 2011

Transformation




I often wonder what is important to fight for.
If it ever mathers if you fight for something.
Does it make a differences?
Who are you fighting for?
If you fight for yourself is it worth the effort?
Does it really mather what other think?

Won't you just put yourself in trouble?
Won't you just suffer even more than you already do?
I don't know.
I'm just tired of answering trillions of the same questions all the time, but at the same time I feel that I can't give in cause then they win, and they can't win,
But is it worth the effort?
And is it worth to start fighting for it?
Who am I?
Who do I want to be?
Do I care?
Obviously, I'm unhygienic and makes the old people react, AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!
Oh, I'm so tired of it.
It's not unhygienic, they just don't want the hassle of the old people who ask questions.
Narrow-minded bigots!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar