söndag 9 januari 2011

Grab your gun










My apartment needs some curtains and paintings.
And flowers!
And some more lamps.

Still haven't fixed the damn shower hose, but it's more because I've really tried more than once and failed.
I can't fucking do it!
And I have no one that can help me, life sucks.

Getting ready for work 07.30-12.00
Then I should pay some bills, maybe bake some bread.
I really would like a shower, mweh, fuck it.

Grab your gun, time to go to hell
I'm no hero guilty as charged
Search and destroy

Found my faith, living in sin

I'm no Jesus but neither are you my friend
I'm on hope above the broken dreams
This simple answer is never what it seems

A million little pieces we've broken in two

A million little pieces are stolen from you
Search and destroy, Search and destroy
Search and destroy, Search and destroy

Sold my soul, from heaven into hell

Sick as my secrets, but never going to tell
Lock the blame, burden of my dreams

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar