onsdag 1 december 2010

Welcome to Mystery


I think my mind has taken a vacation.
Mostly I just go around with thoughts that leads nowhere, because it just goes blank.
I don't know if it's pleasant or annoying.
It's almost like when you almost remember something but you're not quite there yet.

Well.
Today has been a good day,
Spent 3 hours with Jokk, and I smiled and laughed till my cheeks hurt!
It was really nice.
I also took a long walk in the sun.
It was refreshing!
I also saw a route I want to try out and walk tomorrow, if I have time, mweh,
I think I'll be home before the sun goes down, at least I should.
Can try to wake up real early and take the walk then.

So tomorrow it's a job interview, AND ALSO,
I have an apartment viewing!
The place seems really awesome, so I'll hope it'll be nice inside as well.
And then just keep your fingers crossed that I'll get it!
Then I have my own place on January first!

Because my mind don't work I feel really lost.
I never can think straight,
Never can finish a thought.
But still, don't know if it's bad or good.
Maybe more good than bad because I don't have to have bad thoughts.

Well,
I'm really lost.
Yes.
I've totally lost myself.
Don't know who I am.
At all anymore.
It's not something that hit now,
It's been going on for surely a half year or so.
But then I had a place in the world.
Now I've lost that too,
And all I am is a scared lost little girl that really don't know what to do or what's she's doing.
So with that, the thoughts that never get thought trough just makes it worse,
It makes me feel even more lost.
But maybe at the same time more like myself..
Oh, I don't know.
Just lost and alone.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar