fredag 10 december 2010

Cosy in the rocket


Just got a call from the hospital.
They said they couldn't help me.
That I have to wait for the referral that my psychologist and doctor we're supposed to write and send over a month ago.
I've called them two times, to ask What the fuck they are doing.
Course I never got to talk to them personally but other staff that works there.
Well everyone has said the same and that is that if I want help now I have to go to the emergency psychiatry, but it isn't an emergency!
But I guess it will become one if this keeps up.
And when the referral actually arrives I promise you that I'll have to wait for 3-6 months to actually meet someone.
I think this system just is because as many as possible should just go ahead and kill themselves because they don't get the help they actually need, so they don't have to help you.
I fucking hate this.
You never can get any help when you actually need it,
But when it's too late, then they come and try,
BUT THEN IT'S TOO LATE FUCKERS!
Just an itsy bit frustrated.

 Well.
Today I have to call about two apartment viewings.
Yes two.
If you remember I was on one a while back, still haven't heard anything,
Nigger plz!
Why can't things just fucking work.
Why can't people just do their fucking jobs.
I hope Petter can get me on a better mood.
But it's still a lot of hours before I'm meeting him.


Don't look up
Just let them think
There's no place else
You'd rather be.

And now you can't turn back

Because this road is all you'll ever have.

And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.

Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile.

Yeah, yeah you're asking for it

With every breath that you breathe in
Just breathe it in.
Yeah, yeah well you're just a mess
You do all this big talking
So now let's see you walk it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar